Everyone wants to live in a nice, clean and safe neighbourhood - we're committed to making sure the neighbourhoods our customers live in are as pleasant as they can be, although we need your help to do this.
- Visit and check the appearance of Neighbourhoods and communal areas on a regular basis
- Make sure that problems are identified and dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Carry out repairs to communal areas
- Keep communal areas clean, tidy and free from rubbish
- Respond promptly to problems identified by residents.
- Keep gardens and communal areas neat and tidy
- Promptly report repairs to communal areas
- Let us know if something needs doing in the area in which you live
- Tell us or the Police if you spot someone acting anti-socially i.e. dumping rubbish or carrying out acts of vandalism
- Talk to your Housing Officer in confidence if you have any problems or witness incidents of anti-social behaviour.