North Wales Housing reviews our performance quarterly and annually.
How did we perform in 2016 – 2017
- North Wales Housing provided 51 new homes
- The overall % of calls answered by Customer Service was 86.79%
- The average time taken to answer inbound telephone calls was 15 seconds
- 52 formal complaints were received
- 98.02% of tenants were satisfied with repairs
- The average number of days taken to complete a repair was 8.66
- 378 properties in the Planned Programme had kitchens, bathrooms or windows replaced
- 95.8% of tenants were satisfied with planned repairs carried out
- 7.16% of properties were not WHQS compliant
How do we compare to other similar organisations?
Every year we also send the figures to HouseMark to be compared with other housing associations and local authorities. This helps us understand how well we perform against other social landlords. Our benchmarking performance dashboard can be accessed here.
Resident Satisfaction Survey
We ran our resident satisfaction survey between November and December 2015 using an independent research company. You can read the main survey results here.
Please click on a heading to read more.