North Wales Housing (NWH) is committed to dealing effectively with any concerns or complaints you may have about our service. We aim to clarify any issues about which you are not sure.
If possible, we’ll put right any mistakes we may have made. We will provide any service you’re entitled to which we have failed to deliver. If we got something wrong, we’ll apologise and where possible we’ll try to put things right. We also aim to learn from our mistakes and use the information we gain to improve our services.
What is classed as a complaint?
A complaint is where a customer is unhappy with the service they have received from North Wales Housing or any of our contractors. This includes occasions where you believe that:
- We have done something we should not have done
- We have not done something we should have done
- The behaviour of a North Wales Housing employee (or a contractor) has been inappropriate
- A service we provided has not been delivered to the quality, safety, frequency or cost expected
- Our decision making process has been flawed
- North Wales Housing have worked outside policy or protocol
What is not covered by our complaints procedure?
- This is the first contact regarding the issue
- The correct department has not had the opportunity to address the issue
- Issues regarding anti-social behaviour
How to make a complaint?
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01492 572727
By writing a letter to or in person to any of our offices
A complaint should be made within 6 months of the relevant occurrence. However, there can be exceptions to this if there is a good reason.
You can download a copy of North Wales Housing’s Complaints Reports for the last two years here: