We support you to find more permanent accommodation
Our Noddfa Hostel in Colwyn Bay provides temporary, supported housing accommodation for single homeless people and families who are vulnerable and need support. You will be able to stay at the hostel for about nine months, maybe longer, while we help you to find somewhere more permanent to live.
Our first step is to explain the service we offer and then, if you decide that Noddfa is right for you, your application is assessed by a Multi Agency Panel Meeting. If we accept you, you get an introduction to the Hostel and an explanation of your Licence Agreement. We will carry out an assessment which will help us write a tailored Support Plan with you that meets your specific needs and a member of staff will meet with you to discuss your support needs.
- Help you to develop good independent living skills such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Help you become confident in managing your money by budgeting
- Support you to access health and social care
- Support you to contact other relevant organisations for support and advice
- Support you to access education, employment, training and voluntary opportunities
- Support you to become a part of a wider community.
- Support you to complete housing applications and contact landlords and hostels.
- Support and prepare you to move on to your own accommodation
- Support you with setting up your utilities (gas/electricity)
- 24 hour support, 7 days a week
For further information call us on 01492 533574 or email us at [email protected].