North Wales Housing has a variety of Agency Managed Schemes across Conwy, Gwynedd, Anglesey and Denbighshire.
These schemes were set up in agreement between North Wales Housing, Local Authorities and Care Agencies and provide accommodation and support that is focused on individual needs. They were set up in response to peoples ever changing needs and to provide safe accommodation whereby people can lead full and independent lives, with the help of their support workers. These homes provide supported living within local communities for our Tenants.
There are currently 31 Agency Managed properties across Conwy, 4 in Gwynedd, 4 in Ynys Mon and 3 in Denbighshire. The properties provide supported living for people with a diverse mix of needs and the houses are to support people with the following needs:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health schemes
- Physical Disabilities and Sensory Impairment
- Young people leaving Care and young persons move on from Hostel accommodation
- NACRO Doorstop for adults with substance misuse issues and/or offending backgrounds
- Women’s Aid Refuge properties
North Wales Housing provide the properties and complete the Housing Management for the Tenants. The Care Agencies then provide the day to day support, at various levels depending on the individuals needs. Many of the properties are specially adapted to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our Tenants to ensure they have full enjoyment of their homes.
The success of these properties relies on partnership working with partners across the counties and this is a list of some of the partners we work with:
- Social Services in Conwy, Gwynedd and Ynys Mon
- Community Living Teams
- Anheddau Cyf
- AKC Home Support Services
- Allied Healthcare
- Cartrefi Cymru
- Cartref Ni Ltd
- Community Mental Health Services
- Complete Homecare
- Cymryd Rhan
- Digartref Ynys Mon
- Living Prospects
- Leaving Care Team (Conwy Council)
- NACRO Cymru
- Physical Disability & Sensory Impairment Team (Conwy Council)
- Tyddyn Mon
- Women’s Aid
For further information call us on 01492 572727 or email [email protected].