We support you to become fully independent
We provide accommodation to vulnerable people who need support, across the Gwynedd and Conwy areas. You will be able to stay at one of our flats or houses for up to two years and we will support you, briefly, after that as you move towards independent living.
Our first step is to explain what we do and help you decide if the project is right for you. If we offer you a home, we will write a personal Support Plan with you and we will review and revise it as your needs change. Our staff will visit you to do this, helping to get you ready for more independence.
- Help you to develop good independent living skills such as cooking, shopping and cleaning;
- Help you become confident in managing your money by budgeting
- Support you to access health and social care
- Support you to contact other relevant organisations for support and advice
- Support you to access education, employment, training and voluntary opportunities
- Support you to become a part of a wider community.
- Support you to complete housing applications and contact landlords.
- Support and prepare you to move on to your own accommodation
- Support you with setting up your utilities (gas/electricity)
You will have the opportunity to become involved in resident participation opportunities and tenant consultation exercises.
- For further information call us on:
- 01492 572727
- Or email us at [email protected]