We support you to maintain your mental wellbeing
Penrhos Corner provides supported accommodation to you if you are recovering from, or have, a long term mental health issue.
If you are referred to us by the Supporting People SP Pathway via the local Community Mental Health Team or Conwy County Borough Council (Housing Advisory Team) and want to work with us, we will give you a full explanation of our service at a meeting with a member of staff and we will write a personal Support Plan with you.
- Hold weekly meetings with you to discuss your support needs, and review your Support Plan regularly.
- Work closely with your Social Worker or Community Psychiatric Nurse to support you.
- Help you to develop good independent living skills such as cooking, shopping and cleaning;
- Help you become confident in managing your money by budgeting
- Support you to access health and social care
- Support you to contact other relevant organisations for support and advice
- Support you to access education, employment, training and voluntary opportunities
- Support you to become a part of a wider community
- Support you to complete housing applications and contact landlords and hostels
- Support and prepare you to move on to your own accommodation
- We will help you to build relationships, working hard to make sure you are not discriminated against and help you to become part of your wider community. As you move forward, we will support you as you plan for the future and help you with housing applications.
- During your time with us, we are committed to ensuring your physical and emotional safety and offer access to staff support every weekday morning.
For further information call us on 01492 580993 or email us at [email protected]