Homes to Buy - Conwy

Below are the available properties to buy in Conwy. You can filter down by the type of property you are looking for in the drop down below e.g. shared ownership, Older Persons for accommodation for those aged over 55.

Added 183 days ago

Address: 4 Hafan Gogarth, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL332ET

Price: Affordable Housing Scheme with a 70% purchase to be confirmed Monthly Service Charge of £102.46

Immaculately presented first floor apartment for the over 55’s in an ideal location close to the Great Orme and the beach.

View Details
Added 184 days ago

Address: 6 Hafan Gogarth, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL30 2ET

Price: Affordable Housing Scheme with a 70% purchase price of £115,500. Monthly Service Charge of £103.46

Immaculately presented first floor apartment for the over 55’s in an ideal location close to the Great Orme and the beach.

View Details
Added 221 days ago

Address: 25 Hafan Gogarth, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL302ET

Price: TBC

A first  floor apartment situated in a development of 35 2 bed apartments in West Shore, Llandudno.

View Details
Added 450 days ago

Address: 14 Lon y Dryw, Belgrano

Price: 40% share up for sale at a price of £49,200. A weekly rental price on the remaining 60% of £40.71 per week

These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. All measurements are approximate.

View Details
Added 452 days ago

Address: 18 Hafan Gogarth, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL30 2ET

Price: £175,000. Monthly Service Charge of £100.44

Immaculately presented first floor apartment for the over 55’s in an ideal location close to the Great Orme and the beach.

View Details
Added 452 days ago

Address: 26 Hafan Gogarth, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL30 2ET

Price: TBC. Monthly Service Charge of £100.44

Immaculately presented first floor apartment for the over 55’s in an ideal location close to the Great Orme and the beach.

View Details