Once you’ve found a vacancy you’re interested in it couldn’t be easier to apply.
- Follow the link provided in the advert to apply for a vacancy via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS); you will need to have access to the link for the job.
- On the job screen, you will see the information for the vacancy. It will show the job title, the job information as well as the location, department, salary and job Reference (if applicable). Once you click the link it will open the application form.
- The first part of the application form will ask for your personal details. The fields marked with the asterisks are mandatory field. You are required to fill in your first name and last name along with your email address. This is the email address we will use to correspond with you. You can also fill in your post code and use the address finder, and then your phone number should you wish to.
- Once you click ‘next’ you will be taken to the questions that have been tailored to this specific vacancy. Select a source from the drop down as to where they saw this vacancy, then answer the questions that have been provided.
- Again, you will click ‘next’. From here, you will see the files part of the application form. You can upload a cover letter and CV (this is optional), and you will then need to download the application form (mandatory for all positions) and re-upload it once it has been completed.
- Once you have clicked ‘next’, this will be the application finalised. You will receive the message on the screen. You can then finish the application and exit.
If you require assistance completing the application form, or require it in another format e.g. on tape or in Braille, you can contact [email protected] or call 01492 563226.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process, North Wales Housing collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. More information can be viewed in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
North Wales Housing are committed to equality of opportunity. Applications will be considered solely on merit, irrespective of age, gender, colour, race, disability, marital status, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnic or national origin.
North Wales Housing hold the Jobcentreplus “two ticks” Positive about disabled people symbol. This means those with a disability will be guaranteed an interview if you meet the essential criteria and have informed us under the General Information section of this application form. For more information please visit this government website.