Once you’ve found a vacancy you’re interested in it couldn’t be easier to apply.
1. Download application form
You can download a copy of the application form here.
Once you have downloaded a copy of the application form you have the choice of printing it off to complete or complete it on your computer.
You will need to make sure you complete all the sections, including:
- Main application form
- Self-assessment of Language Skills
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
You can return your application form in a number of ways:
- Email it to [email protected]
- Save on your computer and then upload it online here
- Print it off and return via post to:
The People Office, North Wales Housing, Plas Blodwel, Broad Street. Llandudno Junction LL31 9HL
If you require assistance completing the application form, or require it in another format e.g. on tape or in Braille, you can contact [email protected] or call 01492 563226.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process, North Wales Housing collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. More information can be viewed in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
- North Wales Housing are committed to equality of opportunity. Applications will be considered solely on merit, irrespective of age, gender, colour, race, disability, marital status, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnic or national origin.
- North Wales Housing hold the Jobcentreplus “two ticks” Positive about disabled people symbol. This means those with a disability will be guaranteed an interview if you meet the essential criteria and have informed us under the General Information section of this application form. For more information please visit this government website.