It’s really important to us that our staff feel valued and rewarded. We also understand that it’s not just about what goes into the bank account each month. That’s why we offer a number of additional benefits to staff, making North Wales Housing a great place to work.
- Full time working is either 35 or 40 hours per week as standard depending on your role. Minimum of 22 days’ annual leave, 8 bank holidays plus 1 additional gift day at Christmas. You can also benefit from a contributory pension with the Social Housing Pension Scheme.
- We’re very supportive in your career. If you wish to improve your Welsh language skills or study for a relevant, recognised professional qualification you’ll receive support from us.
- Achieving a good balance in your life and your work is vital if you’re to remain satisfied. This is why we offer flexible working arrangements where we can.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay. We know it’s important to you to be able to spend time with your family, so we provide enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay too. When it’s time to come to work we also offer the provision of a Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Your health and wellbeing is important to us. We offer a health cash plans by Simplyhealth, the UK’s leading provider. Staff can also access Corporate Gym Membership at a reduced rate via local Councils.
But that’s not all. You can read a full list of the benefits of working at North Wales Housing here: