It’s really important to us that our staff feel valued and rewarded. We also understand that it’s not just about what goes into the bank account each month. That’s why we offer a number of additional benefits to staff, making North Wales Housing a great place to work.
- Full time working is either 35 or 40 hours per week as standard depending on your role. Minimum of 23 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays. You can also benefit from a contributory pension with the Social Housing Pension Scheme.
- We’re very supportive in your career. If you wish to improve your Welsh language skills or study for a relevant, recognised professional qualification you’ll receive support from us.
- Achieving a good balance in your life and your work is vital if you’re to remain satisfied. This is why we offer flexible working arrangements where we can.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay. We know it’s important to you to be able to spend time with your family, so we provide enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay too. When it’s time to come to work we also offer the provision of a Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Your health and wellbeing is important to us. That’s why we pay for employee health cash plans through BHSF so that you can claim back for routine and emergency healthcare.
- Free online and telephone counselling support available to all through employee Care First.
- Employee Benefits Platform provided by Sodexo You will have access to savings on your groceries, high-street shopping, home and garden, new tech, holidays, gym memberships and more through this amazing benefits platform.
But that’s not all. You can read a full list of the benefits of working at North Wales Housing here: