Our Personal Development Grant has been developed to tackle financial barriers that may be preventing you from accessing education, training or employment.
The maximum grant available is £250
Examples of what can be funded include:
- Tools or equipment for a job or qualification e.g. hairdressing kit or books for college
- Course fees
- Interview clothes
The following cannot be funded:
- Everyday living expenses such as rent or bills
- Costs over £250
- Retrospective costs
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over and reside at a North Wales Housing property
- Applicants should not have a history of substantial rent arrears or tenancy management issues (such as anti-social behaviour)
- Applicants should be in receipt of either a means tested benefit or tax credits due to low income
- Applicants in receipt of Disability Living Allowance will also be eligible to apply
- Applicants should not be an employee of North Wales Housing
You will need to demonstrate in the application form how the grant could help you achieve your goals, and also what barriers/challenges it will help you overcome.
For more information please contact Iwan Evans on 01492 562727 or [email protected].