Applying for a home

Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire and Gwynedd counties operate their own lettings policies and each have a Common Housing Register for applying for a rented property in the social housing sector. By completing one application form you will be considered by all housing associations in each county.

Below are the contact details for each county:


Anglesey  Housing Service: Website | Phone: (01248) 752200


Conwy Housing Solutions Team: Website | Phone: 0300 124 0050 Email: [email protected]


Gwynedd Housing Options Team: Website | Phone: 01766 771000 | Email: [email protected]


Website | Phone: 01824 712911 | Email: [email protected]



If you are aged 55 or over you can apply to live in our Sheltered Housing or Extra Care schemes.

Homeless, or threatened with homeless?

North Wales have a Homelessness Services that can help. The local authority also have a legal duty to deal with homelessness. If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness within 28 days, you are advised to contact your local authority who will give you further advice.