This project provides dedicated housing related support to individuals from Gwynedd aged 16 –18, who are engaged with the Gwynedd Social Services 16+ team.
The project provides residential accommodation for up to three young people, and offers floating support within the community for young people living independently within the community.
The project offers support in relation to:
- Developing independent living skills
- Encouraging pro social behaviour
- Developing and encouraging positive relationships
- Engaging with employment, volunteering and education
- Welfare and emotional support
- Developing personal and community safety
This is not a complete list but gives an idea of the holistic approach we provide to young people.
For further information call us on 01248 372083 or email us at [email protected]