We support vulnerable people by providing housing advice and support with maintaining their accommodation
Our Outreach and Resettlement service helps vulnerable people by providing housing and resettlement advice in Gwynedd. We support people who have complex needs and work with street homeless who have difficulty finding and maintaining their tenancy.
We work around your support needs and we will review what you need regularly to make sure you will be able to maintain your tenancy.
We provide support and advice and have regular presence at drop-ins and are referring partners to local foodbanks. Emergency provisions can be provided dependent on circumstances. To learn more about foodbanks in your area see links below:
We will help and support you to:
- Become confident in managing your life;
- Become confident in managing your money by budgeting
- Access health and social care
- Contact other relevant organisations for support and advice
- Access education, employment, training and voluntary opportunities
- Become a part of a wider community and encourage you to join groups and networks
- Complete housing applications and contact landlords and hostels.
- Prepare you to move on to your own accommodation
- Set up your utilities (gas/electricity)
For further information call us on 01492 572727 or email us at [email protected]